Tuesday 13 November 2018

Today The Exciting Day

Today the exciting day  


Today it was very cool because we were doing the summer learning journey and she was teaching us how to do it because we were, practising for the real part of it I like it because it is a challenge. 

The reason why I like sushi its because its the seaweed that makes it yum and it is yum 
together with the rice and the vegetables with the wasabi. So many people like it because the flavor my friends like it like Healy.






                 


https://pixnio.com/free-images/2017/11/05/2017-11-05-07-37-02.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Solomone,

    It was so nice to meet you today, I loved seeing everyone's enthusiasm to participate in the Summer Learning Journey this year.

    Yum! I love sushi as well. I am not such a fan of the wasabi though, I am amazed that you like it. My faviourite type of sushi is crumbed chicken sushi with avocado. We used to make this at home, have you ever tried making sushi?

    I am so excited to see more of your posts over summer. Remember to start the Summer Learning Journey on the 17th December.

    I will see you then,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Solomone i really like your post about the exciting day you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😋Hello solomone i relly like your work about sushi. i really don't like fish sushi I only eat sushi if it is not fish. I think you should of added a like more things about the sushi bar😋

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job for that but make more blog posts because u haven't done one in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make more blog posts this year. :D :) :]

    ReplyDelete